FIT INDIA SCHOOL WEEK CELEBRATION ORGANISED AT ARMY PUBLIC SCHOOL, KIRKEE
“DISCOVER THE NEW YOU”
Prime Minister Narendra Modi has launched ‘Fit India Movement’ on 29th August 2019, with an aim to encourage people to instill physical activity and sports in their everyday routine. Fit India Movement was launched with the slogan ‘Discover the new you’.
To take this mission forward, CBSE has decided that each year a total of 06 working days during the THIRD and FOURTH WEEK in November will be celebrated as “Fit India School Week” in all its affiliated schools.
Army Public School, Kirkee celebrated fitness week in the school, in the month of December. Sports and games are a means of mental and physical growth. Sports help us to identify our inborn talent and capabilities and channelize them to achieve our target.
The following activities were conducted with the maximum participation of students.
* MORNING ASSEMBLY – YOGA FOR ALL.
YOGA DAY FOR STUDENTS
YOGA DAY FOR TEACHERS
* ACTIVITIES – SOLIDARITY RUN, KHO-KHO.
* MORNING ASSEMBLY – FREE HANDS EXERCISE FOR ALL.
GLIMPSE OF HAND EXERCISES BY STUDENTS
* MENTAL FITNESS ACTIVITIES
GLIMPSE OF DEBATE BY STUDENTS OF APS KIRKEE
* BEGINNING OF “FITNESS ASSESSMENT” OF STUDENTS THROUGH KHELO INDIA APP
The School uses this app for regular assessment of students and to maintain a record of their fitness.
* POSTER MAKING COMPETITION FOR ALL STUDENTS ON THE THEME “FIT BODY – FIT MIND – FIT ENVIRONMENT”
GLIMPSE OF POSTER MAKING COMPETITION ON THE TOPIC “FIT BODY – FIT MIND – FIT ENVIRONMENT”
* PHYSICAL ACTIVITIES FOR ALL THE STUDENTS INCLUDING DANCE, AEROBICS, YOGA, MARTIAL ARTS, ROPE-SKIPPING
GLIMPSE OF DANCE ACTIVITY WITH MAXIMUM PARTICIPATION OF 250 STUDENTS
GLIMPSE OF ROPE SKIPPING ACTIVITY WITH MAXIMUM PARTICIPATION OF 80 STUDENTS
* ESSAY/POEM WRITING COMPETITION FOR ALL STUDENTS ON THE THEME “FIT INDIA SCHOOL”
GLIMPSE OF ESSAY WRITING COMPETITION
* FITNESS/SPORTS QUIZ FOR ALL STUDENTS
GLIMPSE OF FITNESS/SPORTS QUIZ
* COMPETITION FOR STUDENTS, STAFF AND PARENTS IN TRADITIONAL/INDIGENOUS/REGIONAL GAMES – TO CELEBRATE UNITY IN DIVERSITY
MALLAKHAMB WITH A PARTICIPATION OF 100 STUDENTS
GLIMPSE OF INDIGENOUS GAMES FOR STAFF OF ARMY PUBLIC SCHOOL, KIRKEE